The ‘Rescue-Me Stick > ‘Phase 1’ – operates on a bootable Windows 10 (32/ 64bit – depending on your computer needs) platform.
It is placed upon either a 2GB or more USB Memory Stick/ Key or upon a 4.7GB DVD.
It is ‘Custom Tailored’ for our client’s computer/s only.
‘Phase 1’ is provided ‘Freely’ to those Client’s which previously have purchased our ‘PC Speed-Up & Data Preservation Service’ (per PC per Site) !!!
- Designed for ‘Boot Repair, Data/Partition Repairing, Virus+Malware+Ransomware Scanning & Removal, plus Data Backup & Restoration’ upon a Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista or XP (32/ 64 bit version) computer.
- Minimum PC requirements> Intel Pentium/ AMD 1GHz. CPU + 2GBs RAM (although it operates best on 3GBs RAM or more).
- Most services require the use of High-Speed Internet.
Phase 1: (Rescue-Me Stick service offerings)
- ‘Do-It-Yourself’ > FREELY Update & Operate ‘Virus, Malware & Ransomware’ Scanning & Removal programs to help quickly locate & remove those ‘Bad Guys’.
– OR –
- Yes, we can assist (Globally & Remotely) – with the Scanning & Removal programs (Service) or any of the other additional helpful services listed below:
Note1: Each service is charged on a flat rate> from $ 85. (CAN.)
- Backup/ Restoration
- Boot-up Repair – Repairs (BCD) Boot/ Startup issues
- Cloning – Drive Duplication
- Wiping – Drive Data annihilation
- Data Migration – Move Data from one computer to another
- Data Recovery Repair
- Drive Data – Surface Analysis/ Repair
- Drive Conversions (MBR to GPT)
- Drive Low-Level Formatting (Manufacturer’s format)
- Drive Partition Adjuster
- Password Recovery/ Edit
Note2: We can create our ‘Rescue-Me Stick’ either Onsite or Remotely. We can also use a ‘Client-Provided BLANK’ (minimum) 2GB USB Memory Key Stick or a ‘BLANK’ 4.7GB DVD + using ‘High-Speed Internet’ in conjunction with our ‘All About Backup Inc’ Website.
So before your PC Blows-up > Speed it up, Protect it & Preserve it!
Call: (403) 878-9996 (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
All About Backup Inc. (2006)
Brian Kuntz A+ Cert., Computer Engineering Technologist (’79)
Striving to provide Global ‘Reliable, Sustainable & Secure Computing’