We at ‘All About Backup Inc.’ have composed a list below of issues/problems that happened as of October 2016 til present day.
The listing only outlines the outcomes after which our client’s first witnessed (for the most part) prior to the issue/problem appearing – that a ‘Windows 10 Update’ had taken place.
We do not definitively know the exact cause of these issues/problems, whether by the update OR prior to installing the windows update a manufacturer’s update OR some other installed program that was updated/upgraded beforehand. Either way something happened and our client’s computer had ended up with one of these issue’s/problem’s listed below;
- October 2016 – NO BOOT-UP > Desktop/Laptop powered-up > Fails to Boot !
- November 2016 – NO DISPLAY > Laptop powered-up, has Startup Sounds > Display Blank !
- December 2016 – NO SOUND > Laptop powered-up, has display > No Sound !
- March 2017 – NO WEBCAM > Laptop powered-up, has display & has ‘Intel’s True Key’ facial recognition software program activated > No Webcam operation, Fails to allow access to user account, Won’t login – user now locked out of computer !
- June 2017 – NO INTERNET > Desktop/Laptop powered-up, fails to connect (Wired/Wireless) > No Internet access !
- October 2017 – NO START MENU (Button operation) > Desktop/Laptop powered-up, when windows ‘Start’ button is clicked upon > No Start Menu pop-up access !
- November 2017 – LACK-of or fewer OPTIONAL DISPLAY CONTROL settings > Laptop powered-up, unable to finely tune display controls – i.e. resolution, external monitor etc. > Lack-of or fewer available display adjustments to choose from !
Since October 2016 we have successfully solved these issues/problems using various methods (some from Microsoft & the rest compiled by ourselves & some others) which covers most of the popular manufactured Desktop & Laptop computers in the world today – such as Acer, Asus, Dell, Gateway, Compaq/HP, IBM/Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba & even Generic/Custom as in ‘No-Name Brand’.
If your computer is suffering from any of these issues/problems or is just running slow, please do not hesitate to contact us & note that we have flat rate repair fees for most of these types of repairs – though in very very few cases some hardware was also required (typically less than a $50 additional cost).
And, YES we can perform most of these repairs remotely (without being in-front of your computer).
Do not fear ‘Help is near’ !!!
All About Backup Inc. (est. 2006)
Brian Kuntz (Director) A+ Cert., Computer Engineering Technologist (1979)
Call: (403) 878-9996 (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
So before your PC Blows-up > Speed it up, Protect it & Preserve it!
Striving to provide Global ‘Reliable, Sustainable & Secure Computing’