Designed for Window’s (Server 20xx, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP) operating systems to provide “Truly Effective, Efficient & Secure Data Protection” while ensuring “True Value & Cost Savings” for our Business/ Home User client’s.
Available in 3 Data Protection configurations – BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, or MAXIMUM Protection Stages :
BASIC Protection (Stage 1)
INTERMEDIATE Protection (Stage 2)
MAXIMUM Protection (Stage 3)
- Setup-fees = $ 145.* (CAN) per Master/ Slave Computer.
- Optional Monthly Rental (Management+Maintenance) fee (for sites where we provide the Slave Computer) Start @ $25. per Slave Computer.
Site requirements: Appropriate amount of unused disk space for handling backup files (minimum 15GBs of free space per PC) & a reliable High-speed Internet (Minimum 1.5Mbs Download & .5Mbs Upload). Here’s a helpful weblink http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/ to test your internet speed.
*Additional Hardware/Software fees can apply dependent upon each individual computer’s backup needs, Travel/Lodging fees may also apply for locations outside of the Medicine Hat area.
Our integration incorporates the “Strength, Stability, Scalability & Versatility” of the “Google Drive (Cloud)” with the “Reliability & Robustness” of “Acronis” Backup/Restore software & our specialized protection mechanisms which exploit the true nature of the “Internet” as it was originally intended – regarding “Distributed Data Protection, Retrieval & Storage”.
Our integration provides a “Tried & True One-Two Punch” of unparalleled “Online SECURE Cloud Backup/ Restoration Protection & Performance” to our clientele to manage their precious “Day-to-Day Mission-Critical Data” without extreme Storage/Retrieval costs.
Our integration can also incorporate additional “Remote Backup Protection” mechanisms (a.k.a. “NEXT-Level Data Protection”) when using the “Intermediate/ Maximum Protection” configurations (Stages 2 or 3) that incorporate distributed data storage measures.
These mechanisms are prepared by us to help ensure the best possible data protection with the least amount of cost – so should a Google Drive Data Center/Warehouse ever succumb to a “Hack-Attack/ Malfunction” the clients backup data will still be safe & available at all times.
Clients using our design methods can literally protect as little as a 1KB of data, to as much as 30GBs of data files for FREE*.
*Should our clientele need more storage, they can purchase it for a “minimal fee” & “without any Data Retrieval fees” from Google Drive – see below:
- First 15GBs of storage is FREE……..
- $1.99 US monthly above 15GBs & up to 100GBs
- $9.99 US monthly above 15GBs & up to 1TB
- $99.99 US monthly above 15GBs & up to 10TBs
- $199.99 US monthly above 15GBs & up to 20TBs
- $299.99 US monthly above 15GBs & up to 30TBs
Please note: Storage space is completely scalable by the client & Google. We @ “All About Backup Inc.” only assist 24x7x365.
- Acronis provides the latest in comprehensive data protection – “(Zero-Knowledge) 256-bit AES (Client-Side) Encryption & Password Protection”, as in “ONLY You” know the password – nothing else retains it.
- Acronis provides another great feature that we liken to “Intelligent Real-Time Backup Processing”. It recognizes when files have changed/modified since their last backup, so when it comes time to doing the next backup – only those modified files would get backed up (called an Incremental Backup) – shortening the overall backup time.
- Acronis’ backup processing feature is fully configurable by the client. The client sets the number of incremental backups performed after each initial Full backup has completed – thus helping to keep backup archives current & concise.
- Acronis’ most unique feature is “Backup archive Self-Regulation”. Backup archives (located in the Main Backup Computer & in the Google Drive <Cloud> account & optional Remote Slave Computer/s) are automatically purged of older archive sets (based upon the client’s preferences) so not to overuse valuable Google Drive <Cloud> Storage space.
- Our All About Backup Inc. 24x7x365 Glasshouse (Google Drive CLOUD) Hack-Attack Data Protection is designed to protect against Google Drive (Cloud) account “Hack-Attack/ Malfunction”.
- Our specialized design automatically acquires “Secured Backup Data” from the Google Drive (Cloud) account & saves it into another separate optional “Primary/ Secondary Remote Slave Computer” data location.
- Our specialized design keeps that Secured Backup Data fully isolated from “Alteration, Deletion, or Mismanagement” in any way via Google Drive & can be fully managed by you or us 24x7x365 – so “Have-No-Fear” your backup data will still there.
Bonus: One optional Slave Computer is capable of managing/handling multiple Google Drive accounts all at once.
- Protects Data > Email, Docs, Pictures, Accounting/ Inventory/ POS Databases, etc. on an individual computer-by-computer basis or can also encompass multiple networked computers. Ie. a Master (single) workstation computer can handle backup for one or more additional computers – Server/s or Workstation/s.
- Easily accessible data retrieval > anywhere in the world.
- STORE up to approximately 30GBs for FREE in a “Google Drive (Cloud) Account” > Know that “Every Bit will be secure & easily accessible by you & those you entrust”.
- 24x7x365 ONLINE MULTI-SCHEDULABLE UNATTENDED Secure Backup/Uploads > “Fully Automated” to securely backup whatever “Day-to-Day Mission-Critical Data” you want & whenever you want it done from either your master computer or a different computer/server within your network.
- ON-DEMAND ONLINE Backup/Restoration > “No Waiting” self-directed Backup/ Restore operations.
- CUSTOM TAILORED BACKUP Configurations > specially setup for each individual computer/server.
- EXTREME DATA COMPRESSION > From “2-to-1″ to as much as “14-to-1” compression levels.
Note: All dependent upon data file format type; i.e. “Picture” Data WILL NOT compress much at all, “Music, Videos & Programs/ Applications” WILL compress a little, “Documents & Email” WILL compress A LOT.
Example: 100MBs of physical data can equate to approximately 50MBs or less of data placed into the “Google Drive (Cloud) Account”.
- IMMEDIATE BACKUP RECOVERY RESPONSE > should a Computer/ Workstation (scheduled to perform a Backup) have been “Powered-Off” – upon “Power-On” <Internet connection established> the backup operation will recommence & the upload process will begin again.
- 24x7x365 MONITORING/Notifications (via Email) > Regarding all backup completions/ failures.
- SELF-MONITORED/MANAGED > Purposely designed for Self-Regulation, however (should you need) 24x7x365 Remote Monitoring/ Managing assistance is also available – starting from $25. per month per Google Drive account or Slave Computer.
- Automatic Multi-Platform Data Dispersion (Master-Slave Computer Design) > Freshly uploaded “Secure Backup Data” from a “Master Computer” is automatically Directed/ Copied to any number of distributed “Slave Computer/s” located in your or our secondary off-site locations.
Restoration procedures are as follows;
- Backup Data is returned to the original “Google Drive (Cloud) Account”.
- Backup Data can be returned to the “Master (Backup) Computer” -OR- to a “Replacement – Windows-based Computer” of your choosing.
- If the original account is Down/Hacked, then Backup Data can be placed into a “Replacement – Google Drive (Cloud) Account”.
- REMOTE-CONNECT ASSISTANCE Service: $40. per hour. We would connect with your computer (remotely) using the high-speed internet. The whole time we’re monitored & controlled by you – helping you gather & prepare data to UPLOAD or DOWNLOAD.
Internet (Upload/Download) Speed testing:
Downloading is typically FASTER than Uploading.
Data Transfers “Time Rule-of-Thumb”: More Data = More Time
Every .5 Mbs (Mega-Bits per Second) of Data Transfer Speed = 3.8 MBs (Mega-BYTES) per Minute = 228 MBs per Hour of Data Transfer “To-Or-From The Cloud“.
1GB (Compressed) Backup data file (equaling approximately 2GBs of Uncompressed data) going into “The Cloud” (UPLOAD transfer speed = .5 Mbs) will take approximately 4.5 Hours to get all of the data transferred into “The Cloud“.
So if to know if your situation can handle a “Cloud Backup” do a speed test to get your speeds figured out today.
So before your PC Blows-up > Speed it up, Protect it & Preserve it!
Call: (403) 878-9996 (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
All About Backup Inc. (2006)
Brian Kuntz A+ Cert., Computer Engineering Technologist (’79)
Striving to provide Global ‘Reliable, Sustainable & Secure Computing’